PRO107: 3D Printing SBU
Class Number 1327-117692
Learn the basics of setup, printing and finishing using TechShop's multiple 3D printers. This kind of printing allows you to quickly and easily create a physical object from a computer model, literally printing thin layers of the part one at a time. It is an easy way to prototype plastic parts and make your 3D designs come to life!
In this class, students will gain a better understanding of 3D printing concepts, terminology, and methods. After successfully passing this class, you will be cleared to use our 3D printers as a TechShop member!
* If you have taken any of our previous 3D printing classes, you can take this class for 50% off! Please contact front desk staff to register and get your discount.
Passing this class is a requirement to use this equipment at TechShop
|TechShop Location:||TechShop Detroit-Allen Park|
|Room / Area:||3D Printer / Vinyl Cutter Room|
|Class Date:||Saturday, Dec 23, 2017|
|Start Time:||10:00 AM|
|Class Length:||2 Hours|
|Member Price:||$80.00 Note: Active membership badge required at class check in.|
|Age Range:||8 and Up|
|Must Attend with Parent:||8 through 15|
Registration Notes and Disclaimers:
- This class has a required minimum enrollment of 2 students, you will be notified via email if it does not meet enrollment the day before the class session.
- All classes at TechShop are subject to change; we make every attempt to notify all registered students.
- Please ensure that we have correct contact information on file to contact you in the event of a schedule change.
- Individuals who register for a class as a member will be asked to present a valid member ID before entering the class. Any non-member taking the class who paid the member price, will be required to pay the difference at the front desk before the class begins.
(Please refer to our Coupon Classes page for a complete list of classes your coupon code is good for)