COM130: Autodesk Fusion 360 Basics
Class Number 1167-117673
Fusion 360 is Autodesk’s latest product development tool for design, fabrication and collaboration. Merging industrial and mechanical design, you will quickly explore organic shapes through intuitive free-form modeling tools, or create precise, parametric models – it’s up to you! Simply put, Fusion 360 is the platform for rapidly accelerating from an idea in your head to a manufactured product in your hand.
In this introductory course, you will learn about:
- Cloud data management and collaboration
- Solid modeling
- 2D sketching
- T-spline sculpting
- Creating assemblies
Safety: Closed-toe shoes are required.
|TechShop Location:||TechShop Detroit-Allen Park|
|Room / Area:||Computer Lab|
|Class Date:||Friday, Dec 29, 2017|
|Start Time:||6:00 PM|
|Class Length:||3 Hours|
|Member Price:||$80.00 Note: Active membership badge required at class check in.|
|Age Range:||8 and Up|
|Must Attend with Parent:||8 through 15|
Registration Notes and Disclaimers:
- This class has a required minimum enrollment of 2 students, you will be notified via email if it does not meet enrollment the day before the class session.
- All classes at TechShop are subject to change; we make every attempt to notify all registered students.
- Please ensure that we have correct contact information on file to contact you in the event of a schedule change.
- Individuals who register for a class as a member will be asked to present a valid member ID before entering the class. Any non-member taking the class who paid the member price, will be required to pay the difference at the front desk before the class begins.
(Please refer to our Coupon Classes page for a complete list of classes your coupon code is good for)